Over the next several articles, I want to explore some issues around effective and proactive talent management. My goal is to share some of the back-story to why great companies spend energy and focus here and how the several components knit together.
All organizations can do this and do it well. Excellence here is NOT limited to fortune 500 firms. Smaller companies adapt and apply the concepts of effective and proactive talent management to drive success.
Here’s what will be coming:
- The business case for talent management
- Best practices in performance management
- Succession Planning – why it matters to you
- Talent review – who’s on your bench
- Pulling it all together – the effective proactive approach to talent management
R. Rushton Paul Consulting, LLC